These aren't seasonings you find in ready-made powders to sprinkle on your popcorn. Those seasonings in the grocery store or at the movie theater contain all sorts of artificial seasonings, colors, and preservatives.
Instead I use organic coconut oil.
- Scoop coconut oil into a mason jar.
- Add seasoning of choice. More will, of course, mean stronger flavor. It's all up to you!
- Microwave the jar to melt the coconut oil.
- Using potholders or a thick towel, add the mason jar lid and shake!
- Pour and toss over your popcorn!
Super easy! Enjoy!