We all know how miserable hot days can be for attending fairs and events at CalExpo. You can rejoice, though, as this weekend promises to be very nice weather to take the family to the fair.
The fair starts today and runs through Memorial Day. Some of the fair fun you can enjoy includes over 40 free events, performances & activities every day of the fair! Fair admission is only $6 and children 12-and-under are admitted free every day!
Deep fried chocolate covered marshmallows, S'mores funnel cake,
Deep fried oatmeal cookie. Chocolate covered frozen cheesecake,
The Ramos Bros motorcycle trick was fun to watch close up.
- Ramos Brothers Circus (Big-Top style) performs 3x per day every day of the fair.
- Walk on the Wild Side – exotic animals up close and personal (free with admission)
- Great American Petting Zoo
- All Alaskan Racing Pigs—Each show has four pig races.
- Other premium (separate admission required) events include Lil’ Monster Trucks (Thursday and Friday), Stars and Stripes Bull Riding (Saturday), Gran Jaripeo (Mexican Rodeo & Fiesta) (Sunday), Tractor Pulls (Monday).
- 6 different live musical groups on both the community stage and the main stage throughout the fair (listed below), plus juggling acrobats (Something Ridiculous), hypnotists (Steve Bayner), a pirate (Capt’n Jack Spareribs) even a dinosaur (Charlie the Velociraptor)!
- Midway of fun! Over 30 rides to choose from
- All the Fair Food you come to expect, including a 2-story pizza truck!
- Awesome Shopping with over 100,000 square feet of vendor space
For more information on the Fair and a daily schedule visit www.sacfair.com and #ShareTheFair on:
and on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sacfair