Are you a fan of the wineries of Amador County? Then you might want to schedule a road trip for Saturday for the Amador Four Fires Festival.
The Four Fires refers to four regions with open fire cooking. Traditional foods of Spain, Italy, France, and Heritage California will be paired with wines of the region. Five great chefs are participating as well:
- Beth Sogaard Catering – Chef Beth Sogaard
- Hotel Sutter – Chef Chris Martin
- Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort – Chef Matthew Broucaret & Chef Darius Somary
- Taste Restaurant – Chef Mark Berkner
- Vendage & Co. Catering – Chef Carolyn Kumpe
The day includes lots of food, lots of wine from 40+ wineries, demonstrations, a live recording of the BottleTalk podcast with Rick Kushman and Paul Wagner, seminars, and music.
Here are some of the seminars:
Amador County Fair and Event Center